+351 912 443 522 Mon-Sat. 8:00 am - 00:00 am GMT +1:00

Terms & Conditions

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
-

ORDER TERMS
Orders require a 40% upfront payment when the order is placed and the payment of the remaining 60% prior to shipping the products from Portugal. Customized orders will require a 50% upfront payment. All the pieces are property of BESSA until payment in full is received. BESSA reserves the right to defer the dispatchment of the products until the payment in full is received.
|
|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below.
|
|
PRICING
BESSA reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications on products. Prices always refer to one unit and are FOB Porto, Portugal. Packaging is always included in our price; however if the customer requires specific packaging, they will be charged accordingly.
|
|
TRANSFERRING COSTS
Because the transfer costs differ depending on the country / bank, they are always supported by the customer.
|
|
FREIGHT
Collect by the carrier of the customers' choice unless otherwise stated on the order.
|
|
FREIGHT POLICY & DAMAGE CLAIMS
Title passes to the purchaser at the time the goods are picked up by the carrier in Portugal. All products are carefully packed and inspected prior to shipment. The refusal of damaged merchandise in no way relieves the purchaser's responsibility of paying the goods. BESSA is not responsible for loss or damage in transit. If a visible or concealed damage occurs in transit, please notify immediately the delivering carrier with a file notification of claim intention.
Please note: Failure to report damage within the first 48 hours after receiving the order will result in the denial of the claim. Any damage should be communicated to BESSA and photographic evidence of the damages should be sent by email to info@bessadesign.com
|
|
RETURN AUTHORIZATION
No returns will be accepted without written consent from BESSA. Unauthorized returns will be refused at the customers' expense.
|
|
ORDER CANCELLATION
Merchandise is manufactured upon the receipt of the order and deposit. Cancellations will not be accepted after 5 working days from the order issue date. A 30% restocking fee will be applied to any cancellations received after the order issue date.
|
|
CONTRACT / HOSPITALITY
BESSA has the ability to customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications. These orders will necessitate special pricing based on quantity and features. Please contact BESSA for further information. info@bessadesign.com
|
|
INTERNET POLICY
Dealer internet websites may neither advertise, nor in any way, display the BESSA name, logo, product images or any other proprietary company emblems or information without prior written consent from the company. Dealer websites may not display pricing on Limited Edition pieces, promotional offers, discounts or value statements (e.g. lowest price in town). Please contact BESSA for further company guidelines on internet usage.
|
|
DISTRIBUTION POLICY
BESSA reserves the right not to refuse to sell to any dealer whose distribution or sales tactics result in a negative effect on our ability to compete and sell into a world region.
|
|
PRODUCT STANDARDS
Each BESSA design is handcrafted. While every effort is made to maintain uniformity, slight variations may occur.
NOTE:  The brass may have slight oxidations over time. Bessa can not be held responsible for natural occurrences of the material itself.